Marrakesh Poster (framed)
$ 40.00 – $ 90.00
This original vintage-style travel poster was inspired by a trip to Northern Africa.
The main composition shows the Jami’ al-Kutubiyah mosque, Marrakesh’s largest and most prominent, surrounded by palms and orange trees in the foreground. The Atlas Mountains form the backdrop.
Arabic calligraphy is truly gorgeous, and it forms the border around this work.
The repeated words are:
• “God, Homeland, King,” the Moroccan motto
• “If you glorify God, He will glorify you,” the words that appear on the Moroccan Royal Coat of Arms.
Features of this framed product:
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame
• Black color
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• These matte, museum-quality posters are printed on durable, archival paper.
• Sized for the European market and printed in Europe for speedier delivery.
This poster also comes unframed and in other sizes: